• Simple to clean. Hygienic Face Shield for Youth disinfection (the process of eliminating or reducing harmful microorganisms) and sterilisation (the process of killing all microorganisms )are both acceptable to decontaminating the clear surface. The method of high temperature 120°C and over is tested and evaluated as not ideal for the decontamination process, because of structural damage to PET material deforms under high temperature.
• PET can be cleaned by regular cleaners, sanitizers and alcohol wet wipes. Workplaces can use the professional sterilising equipment to decontaminate. You can also use aerosol (spray) at least twice to reach most of the surface, for best practice. Most of the solutions evaporate after several minutes. You can remove the remains using a paper towel, throw away surface cleaners. To avoid cross-contamination and always wipe in one direction.
• Visor and accessories are packed separate. Easily assembled with the instruction manual that comes with the product.
• Peel off the anti-scratch film first before use.
• Packed 50pcs.
|Clear Hygiene Barrier|
|UYHMP00020||Hygienic Face Shield for Youth, Pink, packed by 50 pcs|
|UYHMB00020||Hygienic Face Shield for Youth, Blue, packed by 50 pcs|
• Full face protection from droplet, dust, oil smoke and so on
• Designed for ergo comfort and flexibility
• One size fits most children and teenagers and even adults with adjustable straps
• Easy to use. The face shield features a Transparent compartment on the top. Simply pull it down to guard face and mouth. Stop or reduce germ into respiratory tract, as well as providing a wider, safe and comfortable perspective while protecting eyesight.
• Soft headband to relive pressure.
• Accommodates eye-wear
• Face Shield is anti-fog, windproof, dust-proof, anti-droplet,
• CE certified
• Washable, re-usable and durable for repeated usage
• Accommodates replacement shields for cleaning and sanitizing
• Lightweight material constructed of durable anti-fog PET
• Simple to clean. Hygienic Face Shield for Youth disinfection (the process of eliminating or reducing harmful microorganisms)